1. When would inquebator invest?
inquebator will generally invest at the seed or early stage. However, we
also selectively invest at other stages, depending on the opportunity.
2. Is there a certain size to inquebator’s investment?
There is no set rule on investment size. inquebator will invest
depending on the needs and potential of each company/idea in order to
maximize the opportunity.
3. What kind of companies/ideas will inquebator finance?
inquebator looks for companies/ideas that have the potential to become:
- Groundbreaking products/services.
- Industry leaders/dominant providers.
- Viable stand alone entities creating value.
4. What does inquebator require in order to evaluate my company/idea?
inquebator is looking for enough information to evaluate the viability and
potential of your company/idea. Ideally, a short and concise business
plan is the best source of information for inquebator to evaluate.
5. What should the business plan include?
Business plans should be no more than five pages and briefly cover the
following important topics:
- Description of the product or service
- Specific backgrounds of key team members
- Market need, market size and competitive landscape
- Selling strategy (channels) and market positioning
- 3-4 year financial projections summary
- Capitalization summary
6. How will inquebator evaluate the business plan?
inquebator will thoroughly review the business plan and independently
evaluate the product/service or market. There is no set time period.
Depending on the initial review, inquebator will request additional
information, in person visits and dialogue. If and when a decision is
made to present a financial investment, inquebator professionals will
develop the proposal with you and your team.
7. What will inquebator's role be after the investment is made?
inquebator will takes an active role in the companies it funds, assisting
with recruiting, strategy, partnerships, technology and future financing.
We believe in a team approach. A company might have inquebator
partners on its board of directors. As part of our services, inquebator’s
network will also potentially include strategic partners and service firms.
We work hard to make this network a vibrant and interactive community,
available and valuable to all members